Healthy Sleep Tips
Here are some simple tips that will help you sleep better at night.
1. It's better to relax yourself by reading a book or listening to music before you sleep. Don't go to bed angry or sad.
2. Think about the happiest moments in your life before you sleep.
3. Drink caffeine free after 4pm. Caffeine can interfere with deep sleep.
4. Set a conductive environment will help you sleep. Any noise, bright light, and bad smell, or wearing uncomfortable clothes can cause bad dreams.
5. Go to bed at your regular time.
6. If you continuously have nightmares or problems getting to sleep, make an appointment with a counselor.
7. Fix your sleep disorder such as stertorous respiration, sleep apnea, sleep paralysis or REM Sleep Behavior Disorder.
8. Refrain from drinking alcohol. Alcohol may help you fall asleep quicker but it will reduce the quality of sleep and make you feel drowsy.
9. Make your room darker at least two hours before going to bed.
10. Avoid blue light at night. Blue light from electronics disturbs your sleep.
11. Take a shower at least one hour before going to sleep.
12. Blue bedding sets help you to calm down and promise good dreams.
13. Don't take a nap more than ten minutes.
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|