Interpret-Dreams-Free.Com is going to help you to understand the meaning of your dreams. As you learn to interpret your dreams, you will gain the power to access the secrets and hidden feelings within your subconscious mind. Perhaps you will be able to predict the future though the dream you had last night.
Each symbol guides you to your unconscious mind, and thus you must pay close attention to every detail in your dreams, including colors, places, emotions, numbers, characters, animals, and objects. If you feel bad in your dream, it can turn every positive meaning into negative.
When analyzing dreams, your personal experiences and current situation will largely affect on the interpretation. Use our dictionary to consider how the definitions fit into situations in your life.
Read these if you can't sleep at night. We have some tips for your good night sleep.
1. It's better to relax yourself by reading a book or listening to music before you sleep. Don't go to bed angry or sad.
2. Think about the happiest moments in your life before you sleep.
3. Drink caffeine free after 4pm. Caffeine can interfere with deep sleep.
4. Set a conductive environment will help you sleep. Any noise, bright light, and bad smell, or wearing uncomfortable clothes can cause bad dreams.
5. Go to bed at your regular time.
6. If you continuously have nightmares or problems getting to sleep, make an appointment with a counselor.
7. Fix your sleep disorder such as stertorous respiration, sleep apnea, sleep paralysis or REM Sleep Behavior Disorder.
8. Refrain from drinking alcohol.
9. Make your room darker at least two hours before going to bed.
10. Avoid blue light at night. Blue light from electronics disturbs your sleep.
11. Take a shower at least one hour before going to sleep.
12. Blue bedding sets help you to calm down and promise good dreams.
13. Don't take a nap more than ten minutes.